Sole Source Solutions Provider
Tryg Critical Solutions is the sole source solutions provider for your facility.
We work side by side with our clients to learn and understand their facility operational needs to ensure the long-term sustainability of the facility while providing design assistance to mitigate safety issues, design flaws, and any potential catastrophic failures in the existing systems. We help improve infrastructure and facilities by ensuring high uptime, maintainability, and scalability all while focusing on future growth and business needs. We focus on maximizing the potential of our client’s facilities by performing a thorough GAP and Risk Analysis, to make recommendations to maximize safety, redundancy, reliability, maintainability, scalability, and energy efficiency. Our years of experience, combined with a deep understanding of critical facility operations in safety, electrical, mechanical, fire detection/suppression, communications, security, and BMS/DCIM systems, enable us to provide and implement complete solutions for our customers.
Services We Offer
Construction Management Services
The TRYG Advantage
We have a systematic approach to all our service offerings.
- A thorough review of existing critical systems
- MEP Infrastructure Assessment
- End-of-Life Analysis
- Short- and long-term customer needs
- Desired redundancy, maintainability, scalability
- Budgetary considerations
- Present critical system recommendations
- Revise, review, and approve
- Engage professional engineering services.
- Contractor bid process.
- Turnkey proposal
- Revise, review, and approve.
- Project Manager introduction
- Contractor selection
- Project schedule
- Perform scope of work
- Equipment factory startup
- Develop test/commission scripts.
- Equipment testing
- Integrates systems testing.
- Final inspections
- Walkthrough/punch list
- Factory training on equipment
- Equipment manuals
- Commissioning/IST documents
- L1-Factory Witness Testing
- L2-Equipment Acceptance
- L3-Startup & Pre-Functional Testing (PFT)
- L4-Functional Performance Testing
- L5-Integrated Systems Testing (IST)
- Warranty information